Sunday, December 2, 2007

the final lap

Assalamualaikum wrb

Dear Diary,

After one year of sacrifices, pain, tears, blood (okay maybe not), it all came down to this.

I've passed the final evaluation of my driving.

Running the last lap towards the end of the race.

Now for the REAL test. 21/12/2007.

I am so hoping for this. I want to get that driving license.

I want to make my parents proud.

I want to drive my mom and dad around S'pore AND johor.

I want to drive atuk and nenek to Geylang.

I want to drive my sister and my two lil imps to anywhere they want me to.

I want to drive pipi to school. (if his bike gives him problems)

I want to drive to work and school nxt yr.

I want to drive him from the airport on 13th jan.

So many things that I want to do.

InsyaAllah. With my parent's blessings. And hard work.

And of course, my friends too.

Next wk will be a busy week. Shifting into the new office.

My dearest Aisha will be transferred to TH1. Together with KN.

I shall miss them so much.

We must have more coffeebean sessions ok???

Oh and anyways, my wisdom tooth is growing.

And it's painful.

Urgh.

Congrats to Emirza on her engagement! Semoga sampai ke jinjang pelamin.

InsyaAllah. =)


p.s// Have you ever loved someone you've never met? Well, I do.

No comments: