Thursday, December 20, 2007

the time has come

Assalamualaikum wrb

Dear Diary,



Finally, the time has come.

My first driving TP on the road tommorow.

There is nothing more that I hope for except getting that license.

I want to see the huge smiles on their faces upon hearing the good news.

I want to make my parents proud of me.

Like how they did when I gained admission into JC.

It has been quite a while since I saw that expression on their faces.

InsyaAllah, dgn berkat doa dan usaha selama setahun lebih ni, I rly hope I can make it happen.

"Making the impossible to possible".


That was what you told me, dear. How I wish you were here with me to face all these.

I teared when I watched that LIVE telecast of the Arafat Sermon at Namera mosque on RTM 1 yesterday.

I thought of you and God knows how much I missed you.

Whatever it is, Allah swt knows better. He knows what's best for me.

I need all the courage and support that I can possibly get right now.

But even if I fall, I will stand up and fight again.

I'm sure you guys who know me best know that.

Thank you all friends and relatives who wished me good luck.

Thank you to all my family members who supported me.

InsyaAllah, I will do my best.

But I will never stop trying till I win the battle.


Selamat hari raya haji. May God bless us all.

No comments: