Dear Diary,
I'm posting this from work, hence I have to make it quick.
Just wanna share my sources of motivation and confidence in this company.
At least it made my day. =)
Syukur alhamdulilah.
- My MSN conversation with my manager, Fradia who is in Shanghai:
Fradia says:
So how the servicing issue?
Fradia says:
Any parts coming?
alhamdulilah, terry brought the CO2 replacement arm
~*Tazkiyatul Nafs*~== "I salute your efforts, which are extraordinary". Oh how humbly honoured I am. says:
so tmr he and kaung san just go sgh and do the replacement
~*Tazkiyatul Nafs*~== "I salute your efforts, which are extraordinary". Oh how humbly honoured I am. says:
terry is now in TTSH with KS for selecta II
~*Tazkiyatul Nafs*~== "I salute your efforts, which are extraordinary". Oh how humbly honoured I am. says:
he was repairing the encore halfway though. hehe. once he comes back he'll look into encore and quantum
~*Tazkiyatul Nafs*~== "I salute your efforts, which are extraordinary". Oh how humbly honoured I am. says:
he did highlighted we need to purchase some laser meters. will update further once u come back
Fradia says:
Muah...luv u!
other than tt, Kee dropped by just now. he looked at quantum and he said maybe the power meter just need to do some adjustments then can use already
~*Tazkiyatul Nafs*~== "I salute your efforts, which are extraordinary". Oh how humbly honoured I am. says:
but i told him since terry's here, we'll see what he has to say
~*Tazkiyatul Nafs*~== "I salute your efforts, which are extraordinary". Oh how humbly honoured I am. says:
i just hope we can settle these things ah
At least we are going somewhere
yup
~*Tazkiyatul Nafs*~== "I salute your efforts, which are extraordinary". Oh how humbly honoured I am. says:
just that i dunno what to tell the quantum customers though
~*Tazkiyatul Nafs*~== "I salute your efforts, which are extraordinary". Oh how humbly honoured I am. says:
haha
2. An e-mail I received from Kaung San, my sales manager from Charles Wembley.
Hi Fadilla,Thank you very much .I really appreciate your effort which is extraordinary.
Please let me know the contact person of SGH whom we will meet on Friday with Terry.I will bring him there.
Terry will arrive to your office what time tomorrow ? I think I may need there to assist him for Selecta II.
Best Regards,
Kaung SanProduct ManagerCharles Wembley (SEA) Co.Pte LtdTeL: 6250 8833 (4 Lines)Fax : 6250 9076HP : 9636 9891
3. An e-mail I received from Fradia, again.
Dear Fadilla,
Yes, everything looks fine. Please go ahead . Just run through the shipping details with Eileen .
Thanks dear, good job!
Best regards,
Fradia Ida Binte Mohd Shafi
SRN,Manager (Aesthetic)
Medical Optics Pte Ltd
Blk 1004 Toa Payoh Industrial Park
#04-1487 Toa Payoh East, Toa Payoh Town,
Singapore 319076
Hp : +65 9022 5442
Tel : +65 6258 1756
Fax: +65 6250 9076
Email: fradia@medicaloptics.com.sg
Syukur.
Okay peepz, gtg. Work calls!
=)
p.s// Love you baby. You've passed the test. Many don't really know your existence. Much less believe. But most impt is tt I know, my family knows and Allah knows.
Muackz.





No comments:
Post a Comment