Dear Diary,
Just a quick post coz I'm at work right now.
I'm just so stressed about work. Now my job scope is somehow getting much wider.
I DEMAND a pay-rise. I don't care!
You hear that Charlie????????
HAHA mampos aku kalau big boss Charlie baca ini post.
Time tu jugakk...OOpppp maaf bossssss.... HEHHEE
Anyways, I am so confused about GST registration.
I am supposed to apply for the company's GST registration, PLUS make a once in 3-months report on our account transactions.
Daymmmnnn. This is supposed to be an accountant's job. -_-
Ah wells.
Oh btw, I just went for a haircut yesterday at causeway point!!
Went there after work together with the family.
Ehmm ehmm... presenting to you............
Okay, I know I know. Not much difference right? HAHA. I just layered and trim my hair only. Coz the baby boy doesnt quite like short-haired girls. HUHU
Amcm? Agak2 korang ada rupa dan ciri2 businesswoman of the year tak? HAHAHHAA!
Anyway, I've yet to finish up the TTSH quotation.
Daymmn.
Take care everyone. MUAHHHHHH
Oh before I forget, Syafiq kecik called me just now. He was asking....
"Kakak, kakak bila nak kpak bing bing? Nanti jgn lupa jemput syafiq tau! Pilih yg hensem2 ok?"
"HAHA. Kalau tak hensem?"
"Hmm.. it's okay. Up to you."
HAHA cute kan cute kan budak kecik ni? I so wanna bite his cheeks!
Ok lah ciowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....
p.s// Yang so how? Any plans? Kalau tkde i carik lain. Yg hensem2. HEHEHE





No comments:
Post a Comment