Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Demi mengejar cita-cita

Assalamualaikum wrb

Dear Diary,




As many would have known, I have made plans to continue my studies in Universiti Malaya in Kuala Lumpur.

Actually, I've been wanting to enter this year's December intake, however my application forms stated that they needed a bank statement to show that self-sponsored students like me can afford to pay the expenses.

Hence, I had no choice but to work first and save up before entering next year July intake instead, simply because my parents do not have any funds to support my education.

Right now, I am working full-time, and $1000 is deducted from my salary, leaving me with less than $150 to survive for a month. This is of course after CPF deductions.

I have no choice, but to seek part-time job on top of my permanent job to earn enough income to last me for a month.

Life is indeed hard at this point of time, but I knew I had to do it so that I won't burden my parents with the heavy financial expenses later when I apply for UM.

InsyaAllah, with the continuous support of my loved ones, my friends and him, I can do this.

Amin.

Thank you for the advices.

Thank you all.














" Yang, kalau I kerja part-time lepas kerja ni u kasi tak?"

"U tak penat ke?"

"Penat ah... Tp nak buat camne... But I think I can do it."

"I bagi".

"Yang, adik I cakap kan, boleh kerja kat Goodwood Park Hotel tau jadi waitress. 7-11pm. 6 bucks per hour. Tapi kene pakai skirt. Boleh tak?"

"Are you testing my patience?"

"Hehe."

No comments: