Monday, December 1, 2008

New life. New breath.

Assalamualaikum wrb

Dear Diary,

Sorry for being missing after quite a while. I know, I owe you guys big time for not blogging after so long.

Well, let's just say a lot has happened, and things change.

Anyways, I'm sure you guys are so freaking excited abt my new workplace!
Yeap, my new job which is admin asst under vet dept at Singapore Zoo!

What can I say, I can never ask for a more interesting job!!
I loved the surrounding here, love the people here.. and no more GST return, no more accounts.. no more cursing from the accountant... YAY!!!

I have such darlings as my colleagues, what more can I ask for?

Anyways, pics time!!!

This is my workplace desk... yeapp I sit right beside the Asst Director of the Vet Dept! LOL




Oh and I have such beautiful scenery of the camels outside my office window. HAHA


And the below pics are of course the lab... where I spend half of the day there.. hehe



Oh that's Elina, my dearest Vet Tech.. She's in-charge of doing samples and testing for bacteria & parasites.. I call her 'sexy butt'.. LOL





And below is the open surgery theatre.. Where the vets usually do emergency surgeries on small animals...




And here are the pics of the small animals ward.. Where we keep small animals under close supervision and do treatments..









Okay so I am so happy with my new life rite now.
Together with my new Pink Casio Exslim digicam my fiancee-to-be bought for me.
Oops, did I just said fiancee-to-be?
Haha ok no comments.
Take care all!
Muacks

No comments: