Assalamualaikum wrb
Okay kalau korang tak paham then takpelah. Hehe.








Dear Diary,
Okay okay, I know there are a few of you out there who must be wondering what in the world happened to me.
Mesti dalam hati korang, mana pulak si kenit ni menghilang eh. Mentang2 nak tunang. LOL.
Hah kan kan kan?
Hehe. Dah agak dah.
Well actually, nothing happened lah. It's just that I was too busy dating, (oopps), I mean, preparing for the upcoming engagement.
Seems that there are a few last-minute things to get, payments to make, fitting to go, face-threading to do and what not, so I had to settle them fast and ensure that the day will run smoothly hopefully without any hiccups.
Okay engagement invite cards are ready- check them out in your respective snail mails.
(those cordially invited only)
Let's face it- I am extremely NERVOUS for the big day.
Don't get me wrong.
I mean, nervous NOT as in "oh-my-god-what-have-i-gotten-myself-into", but more of "yay-i-am-getting-engaged?!!-omg-u-are-so-kidding-me"!!
Okay kalau korang tak paham then takpelah. Hehe.
Anyways, syukur alhamdulilah, all praises to Allah swt the Almighty, He has met me with a wonderful guy who has been extremely patient with me throughout the entire preparation and also a funny one who never fails to make me laugh.
Truth is that we've been through a lot preparing for both the engagement and the wedding, so there are undeniably a lot to prepare.
Oh, just in case most of you are wondering when my wedding will be, insyaAllah it will be on Sat 12/12/2009 (solemnisation) and sanding will be on 13/12/2009.
If you are also wondering whether we've made the bookings, the answer will be yes.
InsyaAllah I'll be having my solemnisation at tempat solat (iktikaf area) in Masjid Al-Iman after Asar prayers.
Sheesh. Time just flies huh?
Well, getting married is actually nothing to be afraid of. It's just that both of us need to be more patient with each other and be happy in whatever decisions we make.
So far, it has been a smooth journey for Rashid and myself, and we managed to resolve conflicts & disagreements in a very funny-yet-matured manner.
I must say that my future husband is one funny guy lah. And I actually thought I was the funny one. LOL.
Okay, updates on what I've been up to lately. Where I've been and what I did so far.
Let the pictures speak aits?
1) K-Box Nite with the colleagues
- A time where all of us show our hidden talents in singing, croaking and shrieking laughters which luckily did not break the glasses. Kata happy hour babe. Kita nyanyi sampai pagi!! LOL.
At the same time to have a mini farewell for Wei Khim, our intern from Temasek Poly.
She shall be missed.
2) Dinner at Al-Majlis (Middle Eastern restaurant at Arab St) with the Vet Dept.
- Farewell dinner for the 2 volunteers, Germaine and Corrina, our part-time admin Michelle & intern Wei Khim. I was lucky they loved the food there because I was the one who recommended the restaurant. If not maybe Dr Serena will cut off my salary. LOLLLL
3) Double date with Aisha & Nas at Bugis
- What could be sweeter than going out on a second double date with the bestie and her EHM EHm. Next time if they get lost again Rashid will turn into Incredible Hulk. LOL.



4) My first Orchard date with sayang
- Sorry, no pics. LOL.
Okay so that's all for today. I must get going now.
See you all on 22nd!! God Willing.
Muackssssssssssssssssssssss!





No comments:
Post a Comment