Dear Diary,

Yeap.... I know, it's been so long. *blows cobwebs
I wonder if there's still any living soul who visit this blog.
Hehe.
Well, a lot of things happened within the past few months, and I am so thankful to Allah swt that the dark clouds have finally pass me by and the rain is gone. I am beginning to see rays of sunshine and rainbow now, so let's hope that it stays that way. =)
Alhamdulilah, Fiance and I are into our final few laps for the wedding preparations. Everything seems to be falling into place. We went to the NATAS travel fair recently to book for our honeymoon, and apparently we needed to tawaf the fair for TWO times before we finally made our decision.
Due to our budget constraints, it was between Maldives and Sabah. Rashid wanted to relax and take a dip in the blue waters, and I wanted snorkelling, so it was between the two.
Maldives was VERY tempting, however the cost turned us off. So in the end...
WE chose SABAH as our first honeymoon destination!!! (*note: There SHALL be a second one! Hehe)
I was very tickled to see how meticulous Rashid can be, from the planning of the cost all the way to finding out which package is more worth spending. Imagine sitting down in the middle of Singapore Expo while looking through all the brochures we picked and discussing the details and calculating the costs.
Haha. It was indeed very amusing.
And it's very nice to break fast with him as we bought together my food craving- the famous tulang from Beach Road! Haha we actually went all the way there before heading to Singapore Expo for the NATAS fair just to pack some tulang and slurp it all down. *evil laugh
So back to the topic, we finally booked our hotel accomodation and flight, and of course budget airlines lah... Can't afford SQ!!! Huhuu
And so.... we will be staying in here for 4 days and 3 nights:


The Magellan Sutera Resort.
Yeap I know.... it's so exciting!!!!!
Plus, I do have a lot of activities in mind, like white-water rafting, snorkelling at Manukan Island, admiring sunrise and sunset and the beach, etc. And also "night activities" of course, which is the main reason for honeymoon. Hehe
Well, it is not that cheap after all. Sad to say, honeymoon IS expensive even to the nearest destination.
But I personally think that it's quite a decent price for two people though :)
We are flying off to Sabah 2 days right after the wedding, so it will be quite hectic I can foresee.
To think that I would need to do all the packing and everything after Sunday. Sheesh.
But I am very much looking forward to this honeymoon. After all, it is with my legal man. Hehe. Sudah halal mahhh by that time. Woohoo!
Okay let's run through the checklist:
- Catering- checked
- Wedding decor- checked
- Mak andam- checked
- Wedding photoshoot- checked
- Bedroom decor- checked
- Gubahans- checked
- Items for gubahan- KIV still incomplete
- Wedding cards- Still printing, ready by Oct
- Honeymoon- checked
- Nuptial bed- OH NO (haven't gone around and looked yet)
So there's still some things still pending and yet to do! Arghh.
That can wait of course.
Rashid and I are still going house-hunting for the 5-room, so far no luck yet. It's either too expensive, or too rundown.
Haiz, duduk kat gua lah mcm ni. Heheee
Okay till then peepz, highlight for tonight will be iftar in the zoo with the colleagues!
We are doing potluck and everyone brought stuff for dinner.
For me, I baked chocolate fudge brownies and I plan to serve it with a blob of vanilla ice-cream each.
Hehe!!!
Okay, tata guys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment