Sunday, September 20, 2009

***~Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri~***

Assalamualaikum wrb

Dear Diary,



Alhamdulilah... takbir pada Allah swt... raya dtg menjelma... ramadhan tenggelam semula... syukur... Tahun ni tahun yg cukup istimewa... Sebab tahun ini adalah tahun terakhir Fad beraya bersama keluarga... Raya tahun depan akan bersama pula di samping suami tercinta...

Mmg sedih bila dgr takbir raya... syahdu tidak terhingga...

Haiz... tukar channel sikit lah...

*tuning... tuning..

Okay back to Channel 5. Haha. Must be fair to my fellow non-malay readers.

Anyways, hari raya this yr for me has been the best so far. I managed to bake tons of marble cakes with my mom... cook all the raya dishes with her... spend time with my family... I managed to drive to the future-in-laws place to deliver raya goodies and raya dishes for my in-laws and husband-to-be..

Poor Achid.. He needs to work night shift today... Malam raya kena kerja.. haiz..

I was glad Achid loved the dishes... especially his favourite sambal goreng... thanks for the compliment dearest.



And remember my previous blog about lemang and rendang?

Well.... I must say my husband-to-be and my father-in-law-to-be really pampered me a lot... Because....

They bought for me lemang!!! Dengan buluh-buluh nya skali oii!! Mcm bahasa nampak! Heheee!!




















And that is my most favourite must-have dish for hari raya... rendang ayam nenek ku!!!

HAIZZZZZ... berdozen-dozen minyak tu... habislah...

Hehe....

It was sad when it came to the ask-for-forgiveness part... It was the first time ever I did that with my future-in-laws.. and not to forget to give them green packets too..

My future mom-in-law had only one advice: "Please take good care of my son.."

InsyaAllah, rest assured. I will.

I am very touched with all the things Achid and his family did for me... I will never forget them for as long as I live.

And as for you, you are my future now. My life. InsyaAllah we will go through the challenges in life together. And we will sail through them all bravely, just like what we did. =)

And my dearest friends, without you guys I will lose my strength... Thank you so much for everything. And I am so sorry if I've done any wrong. To err is human.

Ampun dan Maaf andai..

TERkasar bahasa TERsilap bicara TERmarah yang tak kena
TERtanya tak tentu hala TERbising menyakitkan telinga
TERsasul yang tak sengaja TERpukul kat mana-mana TERpekik di telinga
TERhantuk di kepala TERpinjam harta benda
TERmoody tak semena-mena TERumpat bila-bila
TERmacam-macam lagi yang kene mengena

Minta ampun lah ye...

Okay till then, enjoy this day of happiness with the beloved family!!!

Minal aidil walfaizin maafkan zahir dan batin

Specially from me and Achid <3

No comments: