Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Before the I do's, comes the to-do's

Assalamualaikum wrb

Dear Diary,

Now that it's barely 11 days away from the wedding, I have a long to-do list in which will be implemented from next week onwards.

  1. Bridal final fitting at Zul Radi
  2. Bedroom decor setting
  3. Spa manicure and pedicure
  4. Spa at Citra Ayu
  5. Henna at night with Saheli Bridal
  6. Potong andam
  7. Delivery of alas nikah
  8. Collection of wedding cake & favours
  9. Setting of voiddeck decor & catering etc
  10. Preparation of nikah decor at mosque

Geez.

Ah well, all these will go on smooth. I hope.

And meeting the Fiance even for 10 seconds yesterday night during the big move will suffice for now. Huhu =(

I know you're still reading my blog, and I just wanna say I miss u so much lah. Will see u during the final fitting next wed sayang! <3>

No comments: