Assalamualaikum wrb
Dear Diary,
I am so very extremely incredibly wonderfully excited about the upcoming batam trip!
Okay, initially, this trip was initiated by my aunt and uncle, who asked me and my grandma to tag along, because.......well, they noe the both of us kaki shopping!!!
I was all set for it of course, because I was thinking if I go with my parents, confirm they will nag nag nag, complain about this and that, duit tak cukup lah, takmo shopping lah, duduk hotel jelah, tgk laut je cukup...... bla bla bla.
I noe my parents too well, they would rather spend all their cash on food than shopping.
And also they would rather buy kerepek and tawaf the whole pasar at batam compared to the shopping malls there.
APA classss jalan-jalan pasar batam babe????? Kan kan??? Betul tak betul tak?
HAHAHAHHAA. Ehhh tak guna punya anak. Kwang kwang kwang
So, I was all excited about going there, especially after hearing that my aunt and uncle will be bringing us jalan-jalan at the town area, Nagoya I think... FUhhhh...
When was the last time I went there?? Berzaman dulu seh... Zaman Suharto agaknyer... haha
THENNNN... my nenek last minit tak nak pergi. Coz she said she was too lazy to follow.
My dreams were crashed. My hopes were dashed.
LUCKILY... my aunt and uncle came just now and persuaded nenek to follow. Otherwise, I won't be able to go because they were scared of leaving me alone in the hotel room.
And after much persuasion, nenek finally agreed to go. HAHA yeszaaaaaa!!! U rock lah nenek!
Eh I just love going shopping with her seh. The last time I went shopping with her at toa payoh, we almost bought the whole bags, shoes and fruits there!!!! Okay chop, the fruits my nenek je yg beli eh. Jgn salah faham plak. Haha
Her taste in fashion is wayyyy better than my mom. My mom nyer taste selalu yg 3 sepuluh ringgit nyer baju.
APA classs beli baju 3 sepuluh ringgit kan babe?????????? HAHAHAH
Okok stop it fad. U'r getting more irritating. LOL.
So in conclusion to my crappy blog entry today, I am going batam on the 22nd!!!
Yipeeeeeeeee!!!
Leole ahah leole ahah..... *does the starhub dance
yeahoooo!!
But of course before that, my mom gave endless warnings to my aunt.
Mom: Ros, ko jaga anak aku baik-baik tau... Kat batam tu bukan boleh percaya sgt...
Cik Ros: Yenadeeeyy kak... takkanlah kita nak kena jadi security pulak??? Dah tak cukup ke si mas selamat tu terlepas? HAHAHHA
Mom: Main2 pulak dier. Nanti anak aku kene jual nanti mcm maner? Saper susah?
Cik Ros: Jgn takot kak, kalau dia nak kene jual pon mesti kene pakai agent. Tak boleh sebarang2.
HAHA! That's why I love going with this aunt of mine. She's super hilarious!!
HAHAHAHA!
Okay then, counting down to the day!! Whee!!
p.s// There goes my kak ct concert ticket... Baik buat belanja kat batam... Hehe
Ciow babez!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment