Dear Diary,
Hello world........ I'm back!!!!
Yeap............ I'm back from my batam trip.
And it was fantastic!!! I didn't wanna go home though. I wanted to shop more till i drop!!!
And yes i dropped of course.... Bawak balik bag byk2 mcm org baru balik haji.
HEHEHHE.
That's the bad thing abt me. I love shopping, but I'm lazy to carry so many things.
Omg batam was great ok!!! I tot it wld be like 10 years ago when I went...
With all the roadside warungs and KTV lounge... and the women....
God....
But it has improved and progressed tremendously.... I was so surprised!
Their shopping malls were out of this world!
Cheap cheap cheap!!!
As long as you have the moo lahs, everytg is possible!
I spent ard 100 plus back there. YIKES!!
My aunt and uncle were great! They are 2 very hip, cool and happening people, who are so unlike and totally opposite of my parents.
They actually brought me ard town to shop.... and of course, hang out for drinks at their "coffeebean". And we even ate donuts too!!! Theirs were indescribable.
No wonder MB said he loved the donuts there so much. Now I know why.
SEDAP SIOT!!
HAHHAHAHAhahhaa.
So what I did there was just eat, eat and eat.
Sleep and sleep and sleep. Shop and shop and shop.
Oh and disturb my nenek.
Hehehh.
I went to shopping centres like DC mall, Centrepoint, MEgamall, Nagoya Hill........
Fuhhhh.......... I just loooooooooooveee Nagoya Hill. It's just like IMM, only bigger, and it was just behind my hotel!!!
So you can imagine how many times I went back there?
It was totally fun!!!!!
It was then I realised that I am truly a shopping addict.
Once I start, I cannot stop.
I can only stop when my $$$$$ becomes zero.
Part tu tgk jelah..........
Well I had a great time there... maybe a 2nd trip soon??
LOL
But the best thing was......... I managed to create some special bonding with my beloved nenek.
And I realised how much I love her.
Yesssssss of course... I'm her fav cucu what... Kikiki.
Eh nenek aku pandai minum kopi starbucks oiiii.... Ingat takde standard ke?
Hahha.
Cute lah she.
Well, 3 more days to Langkawi!!!!! Yippie!!!!
Ouh, ya.. Btw I'm gg langkawi with my family for a 4-days trip..... For some family bonding.
Heheh.
Atuk nenek tinggal rumah pakcik lain je eh.... hehehh
Can't wait!!
20th March 2008-
Goodbye Singtel, Hello Langkawi!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha. Nampaknya my MB kena tinggal lagi lah ye.
Awwwwwwwwwww too bad lah.
Hmmm suddenly i missed this girl very much.
Hahahhaa.
Dun worry minah, i got you a baby blue bear just like i promised!!! Be happy ok!!!
Oh look at the time. Off to bed guys!!!
p.s//
I just love the way u said those 3 words.
And the "i-miss-yous"...
And the assalamualaikum...
Haha. Tak pernah2.
Whatever it is, I love you baby.
=)





No comments:
Post a Comment