And last but not least, how I met my beloved husband-to-be. The man of my life, Abdul Rashid. It was purely friendship at first, none of us expected that it turned out to become true love. He was always there for me, supporting me, consoling me and advising me of my messy relationship problems. The one who was so reluctant for me to go UM at first because he would miss me so much and that he was not willing to go through the pain of losing me. The one who loves me more than I do and who is willing to take me for who I am, love me for my flaws and willing to marry me and take good care of me for life.
I shall not pen down my sad memories of 2008, as I've decided to put the bitter past behind me and start afresh. I am very happy with my life right now, and I can foresee that 2009 will be a better year for me. For my future.
My resolutions for 2009?
- To become a better daughter and a better worker. An examplary wife to my dearest husband-to-be. A nice and caring daughter-in-law and sister-in-law to Rashid's family. And a more devoted person to Allah swt.
- To lose weight so that I can look good for my engagement in February and my wedding in December.
- To enter UniSIM and do my part-time degree in Malay Language and Literature while working in the zoo at the same time. InsyaAllah.
- To earn lots & lots of money so that I can contribute more to my parents and not worry about their financial expenses once I am married.
- To save money and cut down on shopping so that me and Rashid can buy ourselves a nice & decent executive/5-room apartment. (more of the latter *winks)
I guess that is it for now. I wouldn't want to look at this resolution and laugh at myself next year for not completing some of them. Especially for points number 2 and 5. LOL.
Okay, I am actually wanting to blog some more about my countdown outing and fireworks session last wednesday with the hubby-to-be (hey it rhymes! LOL) and also my Night Safari outing with the colleagues last tuesday. But I guess that can wait till tonight maybe? InsyaAllah.
Till then, happy new year everyone! May all the best things in life come your way and usher the year with new goals, new strength and lots of happiness!! All the best to all!
And happy Maal Hijrah too.
Love you all!!! *big hugsssss





No comments:
Post a Comment