
Fiance and I watched this movie that I chose yesterday night for our movie date- although this time it was his turn to choose but too bad, Race to Witch Mountain was shown at 9 plus pm and by the time it ends it would be too late to go home... The previous movie was also chosen by me which was 'Paul Blart's Mall Cop'...So that means for the next two movie dates he has the power to choose the movies. (*darns -_-)
Anyways, it was certainly not a decision to regret, even though Achid dozed off AGAIN at one point of time (haiyoh. shakes head). I particularly loved the movie. It was interesting to me because, I see me in Rebecca Bloomwood.
Yup, I must confess, that I am a shopaholic too. Well, I wouldn't say that I've reached the critical stage, but almost there maybe?
Hehe.
Whatever that she quoted in the movie about shopping, it was all what I exactly felt. Whenever I see shoes, clothes and bags, it feels like warm butter melting on hot toast. Whenever I see Charles & Keith, or Guess, or Coach, or Espirit.... Or Studiofrost... I just have to get it.
I don't know whether this is normal- but I just couldn't control it at times. I particularly chuckled when Rebecca talked to herself and asked herself whether she needed it or not when she was holding the thing she fancied... Debating with her mind over matter... And she ended up buying it anyway. It is EXACTLY what I always do!!
Sighs.
Now my latest addiction is of course online shopping, as mentioned in my past blog entries. And of course still Charles & Keith shoes. Haha. I can't believe now I'm surfing Ebay and also Multiplies of online shops. Damn.
Honestly, shopping makes me de-stress at times. No, in fact it makes me de-stress all the time. Well it's not called 'Retail Therapy' for nothing right? I just love shopping. And I like to buy things that I feel is worth it. That's why whenever I go out, you will never see me home empty-handed. Like today, I went out with Achid, and I bought myself Charles & Keith shoes again.
I feel bad sometimes, that I just have to feel down if I can't get what I want. I know sometimes we just have to save the money and buy it some other time. But it gets so depressing to see it gone later all because someone else bought it or it's out of stock.
It's just so.. sad.
Maybe because since young, I have been independent, so independent that I will never ask my parents for anything. All the things that I bought it was purely from my hard-earned money. I guess I was just deprived when I was in school, because I can't get what I want as my parents couldn't afford it. So I have to save up and then buy it. In which sometimes, it was already gone even before I saved enough.
Haiz.
I know I'm getting married and I need to save up all the money that I can for the wedding, but I just had to get it because I'm just afraid that I might never be able to get it at all later in life. I know that. The fear is unbearable sometimes.
My eyes are very sensitive to nice things, nice shoes and bags in particular. Especially the ones in PINK and has bling! Heh.
That is why, this is next in my list.


I wanted to get the one below, but too expensive lah. Haish. Never mind, next time maybe. :(

She's a beauty right? I know. It's in magenta pink!! I can just imagine myself carrying it to school for my degree (if I manage to get into SIM of course). Sighs.
* Batu belah batu bertangkup... tangkaplah aku makanlah aku... aku kempunan bag coach.
HAHA.
Hmm I wouldn't say that I'm brand-conscious, because all these while I've been buying stuff that are cheap and affordable. For goodness sake, I even wear $10 dresses ok. Heh.
Okaylah, I shall TRY to curb myself against buying more than usual. I don't think I can NOT shop at all, because that sucks man really. So fine, I shall try ok?
Heheh.
Anyway, I am so stressed up with VISA applications at work.
And it's worst still because when I was watching TV, they were also talking about VISAs. Sheesh.
Ok chalo beti!
Oh btw did I mentioned that Achid and I are on a mission to lose weight?
LOLLL.
Okay chalo for the second time! heh





No comments:
Post a Comment