
Yeap. I just felt that during this engagement period, it would be the best time for me and Achid to read up on such books and scout for as many religious knowledge regarding marriage. I would want to ensure that we are fully-prepared, both mentally, emotionally, financially and religiously before we actually tie the knot in Dec.
I've always loved reading books from Dr Fadzilah Kamsah because his books are all very informative yet light-hearted and easy to understand. You can say that his books are like "Marriage for dummies" kind of books if you know what I mean. Very idiot-proof trust me.
And as usual, Achid would again emphasize my roles and responsibilities as a wife. And also as usual, I would go "YAH-I-KNOW-I-KNOW".
It was really fun reading through the book together. At least we are fully-aware on what to expect when we get married and I think it would be better if we could listen to actual syarahans for more info. We just have the alike opinion that kursus rumahtangga (marriage course) is just not enough.
And speaking of that, ours would be in end of May. Huhu.
Haiz. It was really sad to see that he had to leave after the reading session. Just wished he could have stayed longer :(
Anyway, I realise that my life will never be complete without him, and I know that he feels the same way too.
And it all ended with a kiss on the forehead before he sent me off and we even managed to snap some pics before he left.

.jpg)
.jpg)
Even though it was a short meet-up, at least it cures the pain of missing him.
But I just can't help worrying about him though. Haish.
Anyways, just hope that he's fine over there.
He will be fine right?
Geez.
Just consolling myself. Huhu.
Anyways, I'm looking forward to the syarahan talk at Al-Iman by Ustaz Sallim Jasman this Sunday!!
The talk will be about living with the in-laws (which will be VERY useful to me) and living together as husband and wife- Tsunami or Syurgawi?
Will be going with Fara insyaAllah. Since the fiance will be back in camp by then. :(
Okay lah, I think I'm heading home after this. Hehe.
Take care all!! *hugss
:)





No comments:
Post a Comment