Assalamualaikum wrb
Yes I know, it's been eons since I last updated. And this is very unusual coming from me.
Thank you all my dear friends for the concern over Achid, alhamdulilah the surgery went well and he is recovering. The very blurred vision on his right eye still disturbs him alot, but I guess it will take time for his vision to return to normal.
It has been an experience for me throughout the whole retinal detachment thingy, the hospital visits, the sleeping on the hospital bed with him (oopppss), the house visits, etc. It makes me closer to my future in-laws as well. And this, well, has its own pros and cons.
A lot of things going on over the past few days, good things and bad things. But it has certainly groomed me into a more matured and stronger woman.
But the best thing is that after all that has happened, one thing's for sure is that my relationship with my dear fiance has been stronger than ever, and I am certainly looking forward to the faithful date 12th Dec 2009 when I am going to be legally his.
It is undeniable and inevitable that as loving as we can be, there are bound to be problems and arguments, marriage is not a bed of roses after all. Let's just say our love life is peppered with ups and downs.
But most important of all is what we feel after the end of it, I don't get bored looking at his pics even when I'm tired, and seeing the smile on his face makes me want to smile too even when I am sad. These little things that makes us treasure each other more despite all the ugly things that happened.
...........................Okay I think I am sounding a bit like that funeral 'imperfections that makes him perfect' advertisement on TV. Haha.
But well, I don't hide what I feel, and I am proud to say it to the whole world. How lucky I am to get such a man as my future husband.
That is why, I am happy to announce that... me and Achid will be getting a place of our own once we're married! The original plan was me staying with my in-laws, but after further thoughts we decided that getting our own place is still the wiser choice.
And I am so excited about this whole process of house-hunting!! Achid and me have decided to get either a 5-room or Executive apartment because we felt that it might be a good investment for the future. And we are going for viewing tomorrow! Whoooopeeee so so exciting!
Okay I am so going to paint at least my bedroom rose white. Boleh kan yang? HEHE
It has been such a funny experience, I came up with a list on the potential apartments that we can survey, in which intially based on the nice decor and PINK coloured houses. Haha Achid warned me that we WILL NOT be getting the house together with the furnitures, so our decision must be based on the big space and reasonable price. Hoho.
Aku manalah tau bab2 gini. Hehe.
Anyways, hopefully we can get a place soon. It will still be in Woodlands though. =)
Okay on a totally unrelated note, Elina & I went to Night Safari to try out the Naan and tandoori chicken the other day, and to our shock it was freaking expensive. Luckily we had staff discount. But I thought it was delicious after all. It can't beat the one at Al-Amin that's for sure. Hehe.
Anyways the Vet dept gave me a new nickname. From "Gummy bear" (all thanks to Mul) to "Ewok" (character from Star Wars).
Urghhhhhh.
Dr Serena has been away in US for quite a while. Missed her actually. Hehe.
Just a little something to perk all of us up.
Okay that's all for now. Take care dear readers!!!! TGIF!!!!!!!!
*winksss





No comments:
Post a Comment