Dear Diary,
Today is such a lucky day, exclusively for all my beloved blog readers who have been such true and avid fans of my humble blog.
In case many of you might be wondering... how on earth will Fadilla's wedding card turn out like?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will it be pink (since it's my fav colour)?
Will it have fancy gold trimmings?
Will it be like movie tickets or soccer match tickets style?
Well.... In case most of you don't know, I don't really watch soccer so that is totally out of my list.
As for fancy gold trimmings, I guess that's quite common now... No?
And yes, pink is DEFINITELY my fav colour. I love and worship pink just like Fara loves purple. Hoho
But does that neccessarily mean that my wedding card must be in pink too???
HAha... aku ni suka buat org stress tau. LOL. Ok lah ok lah.
...................................................................................................
...............................................................................
...............................................
Presenting to you... a sneak preview of a tiny weeny part of the official wedding invite card:
And whoever said that only movie theatres have sneak previews?
*chuckles
p.s// That is the ORIGINAL colour. No form of edit is made. *winks
Tsk tsk. Mcm tak tau je Fad ni kan classic and traditional sikit.
LOL. I am so doing our malay community some justice. Hehee





No comments:
Post a Comment