Dear Diary,
2010 shall be an interesting year for me. It will be my stepping stone where I will embark on my new journey- both personally and professionally.
The official wedding invites are finally done. However, I will just be waiting for Nov before I will issue out to all my wonderful friends, colleagues, associates, relatives and those who know me and want to share my happiest moment of my life with me.
There is no words to describe this excitement I have, just that I pray to Him so that the ceremony will go smoothly till we become husband and wife.As for my career path, no doubt it has been an enriching experience working in the zoo. I've made lots of friends, in fact not only friends but companions whom I will cherish for the rest of my life. Especially my 2 saudaras, Elina and Dr Anwar. Who are more than friends- much like kins to me.
As much as I love the animals there, as much as I've learnt so many things about them, I do not foresee myself carving a career here as a mere admin asst all my life.
Therefore, this new path I will embark on shall hopefully change my life forever, and finally my passion of teaching will come true.
Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education - Teaching
InsyaAllah, through that shortly I will realise my dream to hold a degree of my own.
Feb 2010. It shall begin.
=)





No comments:
Post a Comment