Monday, October 12, 2009

Marrying the man of my dreams

Assalamualaikum wrb

Dear Diary,

I have always wanted to marry someone who is fair-skinned, taller than me, neat hair, specy, and of course humorous who can always make me laugh. I want a romantic guy, someone who can withstand my childishness, someone who can be patient enough to hear my rants and woes.

Of course, that person who will be my husband shall be more religious than me, who can lead me in my prayers, who I can share my religious knowlegdge with. He who shall answer for all my bad deeds and my wrongdoings in front of the Almighty.

I love children, and I would one someone who shares the same family values as me, someone who gets along well with kids, someone who shares the excitement of having babies as much as me.

And for all of the above, I am thankful to Allah swt for granting me a soulmate, for giving me a man with all that I wanted in a husband. He gave me a friend, a companion whom I will spend the rest of my life with and whom will be the father of my children.

We've been through mountains together, you've endured so much with me, you've sacrifised so much for me, and you've given everything to me.

Exactly 2 more months till our solemnisation, and I've never ever regretted this decision. I am never afraid to take this big step in my life, in which will be ever-changing, as long as I have you.

p.s// The official wedding invites shall be distributed in early or mid Nov, insyaAllah. <3

No comments: