Dear Diary,
Sincerest apologies to my dearest blog readers for not updating this blog of mine.
I've been truly busy as a bee lately... do you know why?
Well, alhamdulilah all praises to Allah swt, God has gave me rezqi & barakah nearing my wedding as He knows that I am in need of the money for my upcoming wedding expenses.
As you all know, my dad has been suffering stroke for almost 9 years now, and my mom has been the sole breadwinner. I've been independent for all my life since JC when I earned my own money to support myself.
I've been teaching tuition after classes, working part-time, etc back in JC.
And now, although I have a full-time job does NOT mean that I'm well-off.
Alhamdulilah, I've been offered to teach tuition for a Sec 2 boy every day for his upcoming end-of-yr exam. So every day after I come back from work at 8pm, the boy will come to my place and we'll be doing maths questions all the way till 10 plus pm.
He's a sweet promising boy, and he hates maths like I used to do. But alhamdulilah, I've seen that he has improved tremendously. Syukur.
Rashid and I had a long discussion, and I've decided to take up Diploma in Early Childhood teaching next year. InsyaAllah with the help and guidance of my sis-in-law who is a principal in one of the PCF kindergatens, I can do this. God willing, my goal is to take my Bachelor's degree one day insyaAllah.
I am so sorry to all my friends if I have not had the time to contact all of you, much less to jalan raya. Even for my side and Rashid's, I only covered 2 days of raya-ing.
We are truly working hard towards the wedding and insyaAllah, give my guests a good time and for myself, a wedding to be remembered.
Till then, please call me guys if there's anything. I'll be always here =)
*hugsss
p.s// Please ignore all the wall posts in my Facebook, as it has been spammed. All of them are NOT what I wrote. Thanks =)





No comments:
Post a Comment