Sunday, November 15, 2009

New Look 2009

Assalamualaikum wrb

Dear Diary,

Remember this look? If you've been an avid blog reader of mine, you would have guessed it right that it was my rebonded hair look back last year in 2008 (I was still with my ex-bf then). This was taken right after I came back from the hair salon in JB. Hehe.

Well, this year I figured to get a new look, especially with my upcoming wedding and all. And so, my friend Adilah and I went to the new Muslimah hair salon in AMK and I got a digital perm. Yes, a digital perm!!! It was a scary experience, but worth the time and money!
Dear bloggers, behold the new look of 2009:


Heheh. I think it's still pretty new, that's why not so curly. Wait till I put on more treatment stuff and all, I guess it'll be just nice for the wedding!

*blushes

Fiance asked me to MMS him my pic, and when I did, he got all excited (if you noe what I mean).

Hahaha.

=p

No comments: