Friday, November 13, 2009

Paranormal Activity

Assalamualaikum wrb

Dear Diary,

Yesterday was a very impromptu meet-up with Fiance after work, we were supposedly to start the one-mth-cannot-see-each-other-before-wedding pantang, but I guess it doesn't work. Hehehe. Rindu lahhh. (okay u guys can puke now)

We were hanging out having our dinner at causeway pt banquet, and we were at our usual favourite dinner seats, the ones near the cinema.

So Fiance and I were contemplating to watch a movie, since it has been quite a while we watched our last one (can't even remember what is it... I think the movie cartoon "UP").

He wanted to watch 2012, but unfortunately the tickets has been all sold out, thus we were only left with the newly-released horror documentary "Paranormal Activity".



The only tickets left were at 9.55pm, which were just right for us as it gave us sufficient time to have dinner & meet my customer (business business. heh)

Okay the truth is, we've watched all kind of suspense, thrillers, gory movies and we've been able to manage that, but for this particular one I don't know why, it's just so freaking scary!!

It was truly worth watching, I kept hugging Fiance all the while because of the constant weird sounds, loud bangings, etc.

But the disappointment was it was NOT REAL as what it seems, and that it was just a movie inspired by the director.

Blearghh.

Well, it was nice though. And yes, I had nightmares yest nite after watching that movie.

So go watch it guys!! Really worth the kachings $$$! =)

No comments: