Monday, March 31, 2008

the cursed land of Langkawi

Assalamualaikum wrb

Dear Diary,

I know most of my readers would be wondering whether I got stuck at Langkawi or I was abducted by some alien. Simply because I was abandoning my poor blog. Hahaa.

I'm so sorry dearies. I was just too busy. Okay okay fine, not busy lah, lazy.

Eh but both end with ZY what!!!
(shuddup fad, lame lah sia)

Okay, actually yes, I was back from Langkawi eons ago.

And no, I didn't really had much fun there.

Heck, I didn't even go to the beach!

Going to Langkawi without going to the beach is like going to China without seeing the Great Wall of China, going to Turkey without seeing the Blue Mosque and going to India without seeing the toilet.

Haha ok the last one was crap. LOL

Anyways, I hated going with tour groups. Seriously, they brought me to historical places and not to the beach. How could they deprive me of such beauty???

But at least they managed to appease me by placing me in a hotel beside a huge shopping mall.

Haha.

Well I made some new frenz there. My dear adik shafiq kecik aka gelek king just had to entertain us with the Chek Mek Molek song. So cute lah he. And up till now he still sms and call me. So cute lah adik!!

Okay guys I'm sure it's obvious which one's shafiq. Not the besar gedegak one in grey of course. Haha

But yerh well, going with my bro is as fun as well. Although he always bullies me but heck, holidays without him is just darn boring. Ye tak pi? haha

Biar muke aku lebih tkpe muke dia kurang... nyahahahahhahaha

Well, not to forget the parents... We had fun watching movies at Langkawi too.... The whole family watched 10,000BC and Duyung.... It was fun lar... but i didn't get to go to the beach!! HUHU


Okay what I did there was I went to the geopark where some of them went for cable car rides.. but after the horrid ride at genting me and my family decided to just walk ard and take some pics... And i took pics of the scenery as well....

And then we went shopping at Padang beras terbakar... Yeap.... History has it that they buried rice in the ground in order to hide it from the Thai people during war.. And when they burnt the house the rice that was buried was burnt as well.... And those who managed to find the burnt rice will possess good luck... Mom picked a few and kept it for harlina so that she could talk again...

And of course, we went to the famous makam mahsuri.... Legend has it that mahsuri who was wrongly accused of having an affair was summoned and stabbed to death by a special keris... and white blood flows from her heart as she puts a curse on the land of Langkawi so that it will not have peace for 7 generations...

The beautiful mahsuri...
The place where she was buried....

The one and only keris which managed to kill her after many unsuccessful attempts using other keris

The famous Mahsuri well...... It was said that water from this well can cure a lot of diseases.. Wallahualam...

Of course.. some pics i took after washing my face with the water from the well... see how my face glows.... amcm? ader mcm mahsuri tak? kikiki



And after that we went to the minyak gamat factory...

All these while I thought that gamat was actually some kind of a herb... It turned out that gamat was actually sea cucumber!

Haha.

And in case many of you might be wondering how this miraculous famous minyak gamat is made, it's easy lah.. yenaachi.... minyak gamat terii maaa.....

First.. u need to get some of these.......


And then u boil it with plenty of herbs like this.... jgn pulak you goreng ye... nanti jadi gamat goreng pulak tak jadi you!!!

and then presto!!! jadilah ko punye minyak gamat. hah apelagi, pergilah jual minyak! hai obat hai obat mari beli obat kalau terlambat tak dapat.... hahaha

mak oii! besar botol!!!! bahasa nampak! Kwang kwang kwang

Well i would love to continue more... but penat pulak kan.... more pics shall be uploaded soon... shall give the link... hehe

For now, i wanna sleep... nanti ader interview kerja lagi...

And more gym sessions to come!! muahahahhaha

Till then, dun miss me darlings. Tata!







p.s// Whatever happens, i'll leave it to fate.

No comments: